Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This Doesn't Fit Me At All




You Are Barbeque Sauce



You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people.

You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks.

You appreciate complexity more than simplicity.



Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors.

You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine.

You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you.



I am definitely not a social person, and I don't much like cooking--not for anyone. I'm all about simplicity. The simpler, the better. My tastes in food are definitely not exotic or interesting. I could pretty much eat the same thing day after day. After day.

After day...

7 comments:

Robin said...

Hey...I'm BBQ sauce too, but it does fit me! (I LOVE to cook, hate to clean up after myself)

Inquiries said...

LOL Becky.

Knit and fall back in it said...

It called me BBQ sauce too. I am somewhat social and I do like to cook for others, but the rest of it is not even close.

Buck said...

I took this over at Jenn's place yesterday. And I'm Hot Sauce:

You are the life of any party, because you're so good at bringing people out of their shell.
You have a knack for helping people happily embrace their true selves.
You are ambitious, driven, and fearless. You love taking risks.

Your taste in food is 100% adventurous.
You're up for sampling any exotic cuisine or someone's kitchen experiments.
You live for trying new things, and you get sick of eating the same food (even if it's very delicious).


Which, of course, left me wondering what the difference between "salsa" and "Hot sauce" is. After reading Ashley today, I know.

Slop -n- Goulash: Dinner of Champions! said...

This is one of those personality tests that couldn't be more wrong if I had tried. It said I was mayo and the first line was that I'm shy and introverted. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Becky G said...

I find that most of these quizzes miss by a mile. I think I should be mayo. I really am shy and introverted. But alas, I'm allergic to eggs, so I couldn't be mayo. I'd be allergic to myself!

Perpetual Beginner said...

I came out mustard. Strong, distinctive and quirky, tend not to get along with others except for ketchup and BBQ people.

Not really. Distinctive, maybe, but I don't really hit quirky, and I get on pretty well with almost everyone these days. I'm not so sure about the strong personality either - I cover it up well a lot of the time if I am!

The actual food preferences were about right though - simple, high-quality food.