Tuesday, July 01, 2008

One For Buck

Last night, I dreamed that blog buddy Buck had posted some new pictures of himself on his blog. Spiffy new pictures.

What were these spiffy new pictures? Well, he was all dressed up in his biker duds: blue jeans with chains hanging from strategic spots. Black leather sleeveless vest over a white t-shirt. Bandanna tied around his head. Posing with his mo'sickle.

So why was blog buddy Buck posting pictures of himself? He'd gotten a new tattoo and wanted his readers to see if they could find it. He also showed a close up picture of his heavily tattooed left arm. His rather muscular, heavily tattooed left arm.

I had great fun searching for the new tattoo. Kind of like one of those Where's Waldo? books. I thought I'd found it and left a comment saying so.

I guess he'll get back to me tonight.

7 comments:

Inquiries said...

That cracked me up!

Hum I wonder what Buck will have to say about it! lol

Knit and fall back in it said...

You didn't have Mexican food right before you went to bed, did you?

Bag Blog said...

Hmm, I bet we could talk Buck into posing in biker duds on his bike and posting a photo, but I don't know about the tattoo. A man in his leathers is just pretty cool.

Buck said...

Becky! You must have me confused with some other Buck! I don't do chains, sleeveless vests, or bandannas. That's Harley stuff (their uniform, actually). Nor do I do tats. I came sorta close a couple of times in life, but never went there. And "muscular" arms! Ha! And HA! ;-)

I AM flattered I was in your dream (or the alter-ego me), though. I think I'm on safe ground when I say no other woman has dreamed of me in at least ten years!

Becky G said...

Ashley, my dreams are seldom dull!

Amy, no, I haven't had Mexican food in quite a while.

Lou, I agree. There's something sexy about a man in leathers.

Buck, oh no. It was you all right. No, it didn't look like you, and I know you don't ride Harleys, but I knew it was you.

I believe you are mistaken with that last statement. Not too long go, one of my other blog buddies, Sus, posted that she dreamed the three of us were watching football in my treehouse.

See, you are the man of our dreams!

:)

Inquiries said...

Buck has been in a few of my dreams too.

Buck said...

Well, now. I AM flattered, to be sure! And my cheeks are a lil bit red, too! ;-)