Wednesday, March 04, 2020

The Eleventh Day

March 4, 1836, the eleventh day of the siege. 




We had another rough day at work.  A bunch of brazers out.  The rest of us having to double up and do twice the work...I couldn't remember Group Leader Shark's real name...or what day it was...or what I was supposed to be doing...

You know.  The usual. 

Oh, and, yes, we are working this weekend.  By the way, the warehouse is completely full, so they are having to stack skids of finished product in the production area.  One of my coworkers told me to go up in them boxes.  See where that opening is?  Go up in there.  It's like a maze in there.

So I went up in there, and like to not have found my way back out! 

I went back to my coworker and told him, "I went up in them boxes, and got lost!" 

That's about all I have for today.  I had a letter from my Australian pen pal waiting for me when I got home, so that makes three I need to answer.  I reckon I'd better get busy. 

No comments: