Sunday, March 01, 2020

March 1

Write this date down.  March 1, 2020.

Why?  Because my dogs let me sleep until 7:00!  And I needed it, I'm telling you.  This week at work has been so exhausting.  "How exhausting," you may ask?  Well, I'll tell you.

When I got home from the store yesterday, I dropped the dog food in the middle of the kitchen floor.  But not on purpose.

Image may contain: indoor


And there it sat.  Well, until time to feed the dogs, that is.  Then I got it up and poured it into the dog food container.

A few weeks ago, I noticed Rylea was acting constipated, so I switched them to Gravy Train.  I was hoping mixing up the gravy would help her get more fluid into her body.  And now they're spoiled.  They won't eat unless I make up the gravy. 

Oh, another thing I found at the store, on clearance.
  

I grabbed a pack for my bug out bag.

And that's about the most exciting thing that's happened lately.  Unless you count the stamp I received when I got a letter from one of my pen pals.


It's holographic! It changes from him just walking, to having his mouth open and roaring.  Pretty cool.  I might just have to order me some of those.

Finally, for your Texas history moment for the day.  On March 1, the Gonzales 32 arrived at the Alamo.  They would be the only reinforcements Travis would receive. 


-

No comments: