Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I'm Certifiable!!

I'm certifiable!

No, no, no...I mean, I'm certified! 



I just happened to catch the NWS Jackson hosting their storm spotter class on Facebook Live last night.  I had to stay up way past my bed time to finish it, so I was way tired today.  But it was worth it.  I've got my certificate printed out, and I'm going to frame it and hang it up somewhere.  I don't know where yet, but I'll hang it up somewhere.

I was really excited, because we were supposed to have some stormy weather today.  I was going to use my new storm spotting skillz to spot storms.  Alas, said storms occurred while I was at work.  I caught a brief peek of some pretty heavy rain out of the scrap dock door, but that's it. 

What a bummer. 

We got just over 1/2 inch of  rain, by the way. 

Speaking of work, Stalker wasn't there today, so we all had a day of peace.  From his stalking.  And harassment.  He wasn't there Saturday, either.  One of my coworkers sang out, "No Stalker today!!!"  "SHHHHH!"  I quickly admonished her.  "Don't talk him up!"

Tomorrow, I have the day off because I took a vacation day, but I told Group Leader Shark I'd be back on Friday.  Everyone has Saturday off.

I'm going to miss those nice paychecks, but I'll be glad for a break. 


 



No comments: