Thursday, October 19, 2017

She's Here!

Baby Addlyn decided she was tired of waiting and made her appearance a few weeks early.  She arrived at 6:51, October 19th.  She's 5 weeks early, but seems healthy.  They didn't have to put her on any machines or anything, but they will be keeping a close eye on her over the next few days.

I reckon I'd better get those buttons sewn onto that sweater, then!



They're not sewn on.  I just laid them there to see how it would look.

Then I got to thinking, since she came early, and since she weighs in at a diminutive 5 lbs 6 oz, maybe, just maybe, this first sweater I knit might fit her after all. 




I think I'll finish it up and send it along, also.  If it doesn't fit, they can use it for a doll sweater.  I'm sure one of the girls will be getting one sooner or later.

I finally got my dishcloth swap partner name, so I need to get that finished too.  They just need to be blocked, and they'll be ready to go.

Now, if only I knew where my blocking boards were...

No comments: