Friday, November 08, 2013

Random Thoughts On A Friday Evening

So, Wednesday I saw a coyote in a cotton field. 

Today I saw a horse in a cotton field.  Not even the same cotton field.  I was on the way home from work, when I saw him.  I don't even know who owns the horse, but he had gotten out of his pasture.  I called a neighbor that I though would know, and left them a message.  Hopefully, the horse got put safely back into his pasture before getting hurt.

 
We had a brief meeting with our production superintendent at work.  I almost got into trouble.  Why?  Because Supervisor Ronnie was standing behind him making faces, and I couldn't stop laughing.

I have a blistering headache.  So bad I didn't even do my grocery shopping this evening.  This one is a tension headache.  I went through a phase a few years ago where I got migraines.    Most people use the term migraine to describe a really severe headache, but that's not real migraines. 

I got the kind with the swimmy vision, numb lips, tingly fingers, and everything sounded like I was in a tunnel.  I was in my 30s before I ever got the first one, and I only got them two or three times a year.  Then one day, I stopped.  I never got another one.  I don't know why they stopped.  I'm just glad they did.

Finally, I found some more spider lily pictures that I never posted. 


No comments: