Thursday, November 07, 2013

Knitting And Stuff

First things first, I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know that I managed to make it to work today with both my lipstick and mascara on.  The railroad crossing lights were surprisingly not blinking, and there were no coyotes in the cotton field.

The morning was cold, and the coffee was hot.

And now...

I finished the 8th and, I think final, dishcloth. Well, I finished it about a week ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting a photo.

I like to stay on top of things like that.


If I can find another cone of plain cotton in time, I might just make everyone another one.  I've still got plenty of patterns.

In other knitting news, I added a couple more squares to my sock yarn blankie. 


And I started another hat. 


I have no idea what kind of yarn this is, or where it came from.  It has been sitting on my end table for a long time, and when I cleaned off said end table I figured I might as well use it for something. 

Somewhere, someday, someone's head will appreciate it. 

No comments: