Monday, September 09, 2013

September Thirty Day Movie Challenge

I stayed up late last night to watch the ball game.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

So you don't get much of a post today. My brain is tired.  I'm just going to cop out and give you another movie post.





Day 09 - A movie that you know practically the whole script of


Well, there isn't really one that I know practically the whole script of any more.  When I was a teenager, though, my younger brother got Star Wars on vidotape (Beta-- that's how long ago it was) for Christmas one year.  He watched it so much that I had most of the script memorized. 

I used to drive him nuts by quoting the line half a second before the actor in the movie did.  Boy, he hated that! 

Now, there are several that I am very familiar with, but none that I can quote quite like that.  I just don't watch movies like I used to. 

I'm more into watching old TV shows on Netflix.  Doctor Who, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Star Trek and the like. 

So, that's it for today. 

I'm tuckered.

No comments: