Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arrr!!

It be September 19th, which means it be International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

In honor of the occasion, I wore my pirate shirt to work.



On our leak rate chart, I wrote "Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day", then I started writing piratey phrases like

Avast ye scurvy bilge rats!

And Group Leader Fernando just shook his head.

And I wrote things like:

Hoist the Jolly Roger!
Weigh anchor!
Ahoy Matey!

And Group Leader Fernando just shook his head.

And I wrote more things like:

Shiver Me Timbers!
I'll be keelhauling ye!

And

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!  Oh wait, that's Shakespeare.  Never mind.

 And Group Leader Fernando just shook his head. 


And I sang, and didn't do anything.




But I still haven't been to Boston in the fall.

No comments: