I immediately thought of the old saying, "Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning." Sure enough, by 8:30, the sky was so dark I thought it was night, and it was raining cows and elephants.
That's like cats and dogs, only bigger.
At least I knew why my hair was especially frizzy today.
By the time I got off of work, the rain had stopped, though the sky was still overcast, so maybe we'd better have our chat inside today. OK?
1. How well do you handle change?
Not well. Not well at all. I like sameness. I don't like change. I don't even like it when I run out of bananas and have to eat peaches for lunch. I want everything to be the same. Always.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Oatmeal and milk, same as I do every morning.
3. What's your favorite kind of nut? (Almond, pecan, peanut, walnut,cashews, macadamia, brazil, etc)
Group Leader Fernando.
No, seriously, walnuts. I could live on walnuts. I pretty much love all nuts, except peanuts-- which are technically a legume and not a nut.
4. Do you have a pumpkin in your house or yard?
No. I haven't done real pumpkins in a long time. I have some fake pumpkins that I put in the living room. I still haven't gotten my fall decorations out. Maybe this weekend.
5. Would you like it if I changed the format of these Chats? What do you think would be good? Would you enjoy fill in the blanks, one big topic to discuss, or something else?
It's your chat, you can do whatever you want. As for me, refer to #1.
Well, it looks like the bottom is about to drop out again, so I'd better cut this week's chat short so you can all make it home before the storm hits again. See you next week.