Saturday, September 07, 2013

September Thirty Day Movie Challenge









Day 07 - A movie that makes you happy

Hmmm, well, this could be any movie that I like, because watching a good movie does make me happy.  But for the sake of argument, I think I'm going to list 



Secretariat

Based on the true story of probably the greatest race horse that ever lived-- and from a life long Man-O-War fan, that's saying a lot.  

I watched Secretariat run when I was a kid.  I was only 8, so I didn't realize how close Penny Tweedy had come to losing him.  This movie filled in a lot of background, and I love how they quote the Bible in it.  

It's a very good movie.  It's clean, so you can watch it with your kids, though they may get bored with the financial/business aspects of it.  They'll enjoy watching the horses and the racing, though. 

No comments: