Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And...

the strange dreams continue...

I guess my mind is trying to make up for lost time.

Last night, it was a black man prank texting me by sending me naked pictures of himself.  I didn't know who it was-- just a phone troll.  Anyway, I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures of him off my phone, and when I didn't respond to the texts, he started calling me.  I'd send the calls straight to voice mail, and try to block his number, but before I could complete the process, he'd call again.

I finally got him to stop by texting him back and saying, "Well, you've shown me one thing for sure:  the myth about black men is definitely not true." 

I sure hope my mind lets me sleep tonight.  I'm worn out.  But somehow, I have the strange feeling these creatures will show up. 


Sigh, I can't win for losing...

No comments: