Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whiskers On Wednesday


With a goggie smooch thrown in for good measure.

Moments like this are so rare and so fleeting, one has to capture them when they occur, without worrying about piddlin' little things like focus.

I seem to be suffering from a deplorable lack of motivation to -- well, to do anything here lately.  I get up in the 4:00 hour, work 9, sometimes 10 hours, then come home and just don't want to do anything.  That includes knitting.

I'm sure later on, once I've gotten used to these hours once again, blogging might pick up a bit, but right now, I'm just brain dead.

So, I think I'll go be brain dead in bed.

Goodnight.

Even though it's only 8:30.

2 comments:

Dale said...

I've been the same way lately Becky. I need to blog but by the time I get home, where I can take the time to blog I don't have the energy. Hang in there girl this too shall pass!

Becky G said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Dale.