Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Progress

on Tabitha's test knit.


I've reached the halfway point, and have had to change colors.  It's really a quick knit. I did this much just Sunday. I've done a few rows since then, but not really enough to make another photo worth taking.

I missed church Sunday because I slept until after 9:30. I guess all those 4 AM mornings (plus the dose of NyQuil--yeah) caught up with me. So, I had a lot of knitting time. More so than I've been getting during the week.

We've been working 9-10 hour days, 6 days a week, and by the time I get home, all I want to do is sit.  I don't want to blog.  I don't want to play FB games.  I don't want to watch TV.  I don't even want to knit.  It'll be like this for a few weeks until I get used to getting up at 4:15 again. 

If one can ever get used to such things.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That's a long day. I worked 9:00-9:00 Wed and 9:00-8:00 tonight. Was wondering why you were quiet...

Becky G said...

That's how it is during busy season. But it balances out in the Fall when we cut back to 4 days a week.