Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Don't Think So

I used to think it would be cool to live in Alaska.


Beautiful snow everywhere.

MEMBERS CHOICE Winter Scenes with Snow, Ice & Frost covered Trees & Fence after a Snowstorm


The mountains.

Bloody Mountain (12,544') from Laurel Mountain (11,812')

The wild life

Brown bear


But these last three days have changed my mind. I don't think I'd survive.

On the other hand, if I did live in Alaska, I'd actually have winter clothes.

Don't really need them in Mississippi.

.

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Totally agree. I am ready for this cold white stuff to go away and regular southern winter to return.

Patti said...

On the upside, Alaska is s'posed to have way more males than females, so it's got that goin' for it...

Becky G said...

There are men in Mississippi, too. I just have to go find them. But then, that would require actually leaving the house from time to time, so no...

Sus said...

You know what they say about the male to female ratio in Alaska... The odds are good, but the goods are odd. Hee!

Becky G said...

He he he! The goods down here can be a bit odd, too though.