Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where Oh Where

has my blogging mojo gone?

I've got four or five posts rattling around in my head, but can't seem to find the impetus to sit down and commit them to keyboard.

It's Wednesday, and I still haven't finished my post game entry from Sunday's Dallas-Tampa Bay game. When that happens, you know the mojo has gone on a serious vacation.

I finished the charity scarf I started Sunday, and cast on a new pair of socks. Cody is finally done with after school band practices, and this weekend will be his last marching contest, so that ought to free up some time.

That's about it.

3 comments:

Opal said...

everyone needs a break now and again. maybe now is a good time for you to take one?

Sus said...

Don't worry about the blogging mojo. It will come and go but ultimately isn't that important. We'll be here. ::hugs::

Robin said...

I know what you mean!!