Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Weekend

Tonight was a football game. The high school lost, again, which drops the team to 1-6. Cody says, "We're like the Rams Dude."

Tomorrow I have to get him back up to the school by 6:00 AM so they can leave for a band contest in Georgia. So much for sleeping in.

They won't get back until Sunday night, so the birthday party I'd hoped to have this weekend will have to be put on hold. Tuesday is his birthday, by the way. He'll be 15.

Then Monday night is Band night, which means I'll have to miss black belt workout. I'd better e-mail sensei and let him know.

Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it.

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

I've got my sister's kids for the weekend, so I guess we can just be worn out together.

Very happy birthday wishes to COdy!!

Robin said...

Whew...you've made me tired! Happy Birthday Cody!! (a little early)

Becky G said...

On behalf of Cody, thanks for the birthday wishes!