Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Is In The House

Saturday Sky Photo:

What with all those green leaves still on the trees, it hardly looks like fall outside. Inside, however, it a different story, as I have been putting out my fall decorations:



It's been getting pretty chilly these last couple of nights. Down into the 40s, but I've been trying to avoid turning on the heater as long as I can. It may come on tonight, however.

In football news, LSU won, though I didn't get to see the game. I was watching Texas play Missou. They didn't succumb to either the SI cover curse, or the curse of being #1. They handily defeated Missou 56-31. They will most likely retain their #1 standing, and will probably be ranked #1 in the BCS standings when they come out.

Gratuitous Colt McCoy photo:

(Photo by Brian Bahr/Getty Images)

I've got to go pick up Cody at 4 AM, so I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome photos!!

Becky G said...

Thanks Robin.

Sus said...

Your decorations look great! Happy Fall!