Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Socks

They're coming along right nicely.

I really don't have much to talk about, because, I just didn't do anything today. I folded a couple of loads of clothes that I'd washed yesterday. That's a good thing.

I listened to podcasts and knit.

I watched a bit of the Olympic diving trials and knit.

I put flea stuff on the cat. I managed to do it by myself, though it left me bleeding in more than one spot.

I stared at the dishes in the sink and thought to myself that I really need to unload the dishwasher so I can get the dishes out of the sink, but I didn't do it.

And--well--that's about it.

7 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

That sounds like a great Sunday afternoon. Your socks are very pretty. I love pinks and yellows together.

Inquiries said...

Those are the coolest socks!

Buck said...

I agre with Amy: sounds like a good Sunday to me!

Junk Diva said...

Those are cool socks, sounds relaxing to me.

Becky G said...

Amy, I felt guilty about not getting anything accomplished, but I did enjoy the day.

Ashley, why thank you miss!

Buck, what I said to Amy.

JD, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I saw a bit of the gals diving, but arrived too late to see the guys. And 20 yrs later, I still have yet to see a diver of either gender better than Mr. Louganis.

Oh, and Guilt is a wasted emotion. As long as you enjoyed your day, there's nothing wrong with kicking back and doing as little as possible. In fact we'd all be healthier if we spent a little time every day doing what we enjoy. **end of lecture**

Becky G said...

And 20 yrs later, I still have yet to see a diver of either gender better than Mr. Louganis.


I am soooo with you here! He is the standard by which all divers will forever be judged.