Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Photo Project

Here is the list for the summer photo project. If anyone wants to add anything, you can do so until June 30th. Just leave me a comment or e-mail, and I will add the item to this post. Also, I know it's not officially summer, but we can go ahead and start taking photos. Remember, there are no wrong answers. Everything is up to your interpretation. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Airplane
Architecture
Blue
Brightness
Child
Circles
Cooling Off
Decay/Decrepitude
Emotion
Face
Farm or Zoo animal
Festival or Fair
Flip-Flops (on someone)
Flower
Food and Drink
Fruits/Veg
Furry
Historical landmark/item/place
Light
Lines
Local landmark
Local Playground
Nighttime Event
Peace
Rain (Summer Rain)
Red Button
Simplicity
Small Town Square
Something defining your region
Sport
Summer
Sunset
Texture
Tourist
Transport
Tree branches against blue sky
Water
Weather
Wig (someone wearing)

9 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

This will be fun. Thanks for doing this.

Becky G said...

You're welcome. I'm looking forward to it myself!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to it too. How about one that's "Photographer's choice"?

Buck said...

This just might be good incentive for me to start taking more photos. I've been pretty remiss in this space for the last three or four months. Maybe I need to (finally) pop for that dSLR...

Becky G said...

Dani, I think Photographer's Choice might be a good one for one of the surprise themes I'm going to do. I've got at least two in mind.

Buck, I would definitely encourage you to invest in a DSLR. I know I put off buying one for a long time, but now that I have it, I am kicking myself for waiting. I am enjoying it so much, even though at the moment I hardly have time to breathe, much less take pictures.

Anonymous said...

I recently entered the 21st century and got a new digicam, so I might be up for this challenge too.

Becky G said...

Patti, are you still using the same e-mail address? Would you like an invitation to the group blog? Just let me know, and I'll get one off to you post haste. Participation in the group blog is not required, but if you don't have a personal blog, it will be a good place to upload your photos. Captions and descriptions are optional.

Anonymous said...

Sure the same email addy should work. I think it'll be fun seeing everyone's photos all together in one place, but I'm flexible too whatever the group decides since blogs are relatively easy to set up.

I'm not sure how good I'll be at this, but I'll at least give it a try until I get tired of totally embarrassing myself.

Will we all be working on the same theme at the same time, or should we just post a photo whenever we have a good one from whatever theme we shot? Does that question make sense? ;-)

Becky G said...

Ok, Patch, I've sent you an invite.

To answer your question, you post what you have taken a picture of when you take it.

I would have liked to have a weekly topic, but with everyone's busy schedules--mine included--I was afraid that doing it that way would make it too hard for some members to participate. So, I opted to make it much more flexible. I think we'll get more participation with it being less rigid.