Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Sky



The same flower as the other day, but I re-photographed it with a more pleasing crop.

And we have sock progress to show off as well:

I am past the heel turn and working on the gusset decreases. I did modify the pattern by substituting an eye of partridge heel instead of the short row heel.

Summer Photo Project Topic: Face

The list never specified whose face it had to be, so I chose Monty.

I tried to get Onyx's face, but he wouldn't be still. You know, Dr. Phil says that the only reason we give children middle names is to that they'll know when they're really in trouble. The only snake I have with a middle name is Onyx.

He's the only one who needs one.

.

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Great pictures. Sometimes even pets need middle names.

Becky G said...

Both of my dogs have middle names. Katie's middle name is Belle, but when she's really been bad, she becomes Kathryn Elizabeth. Rylea's middle name is Anne.

Onyx is the only other pet with a middle name. His full name is Onyx Aloysius.

Inquiries said...

Beautiful flower. I will paint it and I might send it to you if you want it!

I love love love those socks. They are so much fun.

Both my dogs have middle names. Chandler Red and Xena Marie. Yes she is named after Xena the Warrior Princess.

Onyx is beautiful.