It took me a long time to get started, but I finally managed to frog* my sock from yesterday. I just sat and stared at it for a long time, thinking of all the work I'd put into it that would now be ripped out. I finally just sucked it up and started pulling....
I didn't rip all the way back to the beginning. I just took about an inch off the leg and picked up from there. From there, I managed to get the heel flap done and the heel turned, and I'm ready to start the gusset.
Lest anyone think that is all I've done today, I present to you the finished dishcloth, shown in the process of being blocked:
I don't normally block dishcloths, but in this case, I thought it would make the cables stand out better. I didn't particularly like this one, and didn't enjoy doing it, and I'm glad it's done.
Today's sky looked like this all day. I waited until late afternoon to take this, hoping the clouds would move off, but they never did.
It kind of reflects the day I had--rather gloomy and dull all around.