Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Short Post

Between suspected tendinitis, possible carpal tunnel trying to develop, general muscle soreness from work and the fact that I can't take any anti-inflammatories for them, I'm trying to stay off the computer as much as I can here lately.

But I won't forget the
This is the computer cabinet from work, and the rack thingy in which we put our completed orders. Oh, and the funny looking blob is the telephone. It was the hardest to draw because it is black, and the cabinet is also black. Black on black makes it hard to see.

I'm going to have to print out some more reference photos. I'm getting bored with sketching my workplace.

It was pretty nippy here this morning--15'. J called and said he'd take Cody to school since it was so cold. He thought it was too cold for Cody to be standing out there waiting on the bus. Cody appreciated it, but I couldn't help but contrast that with my sister's latest e-mail, in which she stated, "It's 5', plenty warm enough for Nate to play outside." They live in Alaska, by the way.
*
*

No comments: