Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Today is my blogging anniversary. One year ago today, I took the plunge with this post. I don't even do my daily sketches any more, but I miss them. I want to get started back to sketching.

Funny enough, today is Buck's anniversary, too. He has posted quite a few more times than I have--690 as compared to my 372, and has had a lot more visits to his blog--over 10,000, while I can only claim about 3,000. Still, I consider him to be a friend, so if you are reading this, head on over to his site and wish him a happy blogiversary.

4 comments:

Buck said...

Is this a classic case of great minds thinking alike, or what? :-)

Happy Anniversary, Becky. I'm really glad you hit that "next blog" button last year around this time. I think of you as my first "blog friend," and I value our friendship very highly!

Many Happy Returns!

Perpetual Beginner said...

My start date was one behind yours!

Happy Anniversary!

Jae said...

Happy blogiversary! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks a year has passed too quickly.

Here's to many more posts to come!

Bag Blog said...

It is funny how we all come together in the blogosphere. Congratulations!