Saturday, November 04, 2006

Busy Saturday


I actually got up in time to catch the Saturday morning sunrise. Unfortunately, the camera just doesn't capture what the eye can see.


A little later in the day, this is what it looked like. We don't get much fall color around here. Usually the leaves go straight from green to brown, but this one tree has turned a bright red. Cody says the trees out by the elementary school are gorgeous, so I may ride out there tomorrow afternoon, and go by the lake on the way.

The men from the trailer house company came out today and worked on my home. They got several things fixed, and were here about 3 hours. I was glad when they left. I just can't seem to relax when there are strangers in my home. They were real nice and quite friendly, but I was still glad when they left. Now if only the washing machine repairman would show up.

Good news is Onyx ate for only the second time since July! July 8th to be exact. Imagine how svelte I'd be if I had his willpower.

*

1 comment:

Buck said...

Now if only the washing machine repairman would show up.

Wow, I've heard of non-responsive service organizations before, but these guys take the cake! And the terrible thing is...there's not much one can do about it!