Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Couple of Things

Ok, more than a couple...

First off, if you haven't seen this, you need to.



Secondly, it's Saturday, and that means:








Today's sky, a beautiful cloudless blue.


Next, I'm sure some of you have been wondering and I'll get you up to date. Here is what my burns look like after 6 weeks:



I expect that little bit of redness will completely fade after a while.


This one will leave a pair of scars, but they won't be too noticeable, and will most likely fade right into my copious stretch marks.

Finally, a couple of completed knitting projects. I decided I wanted some fancy washcloths for my new bathroom, so I whipped these two out in a hurry.

Yeah, I know. They would look better blocked, but who blocks washcloths anyway?

That's about it for today.

No comments: