Friday, October 20, 2006

Cody's Room

We are almost finished with Cody's room. Well, except for decorating and stuff. I'm not very good at that, and right now it isn't a priority anyway. But for the most part, it's done.
Here are a few pictures:

His bed, with the headboard he put together himself. He's quite proud of that. Note the small white cabinet beside it. It is actually a toy stove that my grandfather made for me when I was about 3 or 4.


His computer and bookcase. Most of the books in here are actually mine. Until I can get myself some bookcases, this is where they'll reside. That is his snake tank on top. We are going to move Monty into the snake room for the winter months so I can better keep him warm. I got a small oil filled heater to put in there so the temps don't drop too much at night.

Cody's reading spot. He came up with this idea himself. I want to put a small pedestal table or side table beside the chair, and find a better place to store the bow. Notice all the karate trophies on the bookshelf. And note that about two of those shelves of books are mine as well. I really need some bookshelves!

2 comments:

Lizzie Woolley said...

I wish I had my own computer or even a desk in my own room.

Buck said...

Nice pics...you and Cody do good work! His room looks like a comfortable space.