Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More Band Night

This is the 6th grade beginner band doing their scale patterns. Cody said it's not fair because they got a whole month to practice before band night. When he was in 6th grade, they only got 9 days. That is the high school drum line helping them out.




Again, I apologize for the shakiness. It was rather chilly out there that night.

Lesson for the day: When you have a broken molar, never spend the entire day with your jaw clenched no matter how mad you are at your son for making 4 C's on his report card.

One more thing before I go: As my old Dad would say, only 2 more months until Christmas.

*
*
*

1 comment:

Lizzie Woolley said...

I played the clarinet I was in fourth grade to the seventh grade. I quit in the seventh grade because I wanted to sing instead and the band was too far behind me. My brother and sister are in band. My brother plays the drums and my sister plays the oboe and flute.