Saturday, October 28, 2006

Teeth and Sky

Ok, I know what some of you are thinking. You're thinking, "If that tooth is bothering her so much, why doesn't she just get it fixed?" Well, I intend to. Unfortunately, the earliest my dentist can get me in without me having to take time off work is November 8. I am counting down the days, I can assure you of that. In the meantime, I'm trying whatever I can to make this bearable until then.



I finished another Lonesome Skein project. It's the hat on the left. The other one I'd posted before, but since I added pom-poms to both, I thought I'd take a picture of both. I'm still working on the lacy scarf, but sometimes I just need something mindless to knit.

I've heard through the grapevine that the people who were looking at my old house have decided not to get it after all. Nice of them to let me know, don't ya think?

And finally,




*
*
*

No comments: