Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's One of Those Days

when I just can't think of anything to blog about. Cody says I should blog about the game, so ok:


We are watching Dallas vs. Carolina. The score is 14-10 Carolina in the 4th quarter. I doubt I make it to the end of the game. I'm ready for bed now. I haven't watched football in a long time, but this year, I'm getting back into it. I don't really know why. Even if I'm not sitting and watching the game, I like hearing the sounds in the background. It really makes it seem like fall around here now.


He said to blog about the new house. Ok, so we moved the sofa and two end tables into the new house this afternoon. Cody is glad that he doesn't have to sit on the floor. I eventually want to get the sofa reupholstered, but right now I can't afford it.


My brand new washing machine no longer works. I put in for a service call, since it is still very much under warranty. The guy was supposed to come out Saturday and fix it, but never showed up. My guess is he'll show up tomorrow and be upset when no one is here. I'm not going to take a whole day off work--and miss a whole day's pay--when I'm not even sure if he's coming. I offered to let Cody stay home from school, but he doesn't want to ruin his perfect attendance. So I left a house key with B and a note on the door telling the guy, if he shows up, to go next door to be let in.


Cody also said to blog about the dog. I don't know what to tell you about her. Except that she has this habit of sleeping with one paw over her eyes. She's done that since she was a puppy. It really is quite cute.

Five of my seven snakes are sheddy, only Onyx shed today. That makes four that are still due to shed soon.

Dallas just scored, and now leads Carolina 21-14 with 9 something left in the 4th quarter. Still, it's not the Cowboys of Roger Staubach and Tom Landry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the dog picture. The lonesome skein and Saturday sky were very nice too. I got out a baby blanket that I started crocheting last year. I thought with my new grand-daughter on the way, I should finish it.