Monday, August 14, 2006

Tomorrow Is The Day

that I have to go before Planning and Zoning. I've been busy today getting all the last minute preparations ready. I've been to almost all my neighbors, and not one has objected to the idea of replacing my mobile home. There are a couple I didn't catch at home, but they are farther down the road. All the ones closest to me have been very supportive. I printed out a petition type paper that I asked them all to sign, and everyone was willing to sign it. Now I just have to hope P & Z will be reasonable. If they deny me, I can appeal to the City Council, which I am more optomistic about. I'm always reading in the paper about them approving upgrades to property. Besides J already talked to the City Manager, and he didn't have a problem with my replacing my home. But I'd have to wait another month until the next City Council meeting.

I hope my front door doesn't fall out before then.

No, I won't think like that. P & Z will be reasonable. Think positive!

3 comments:

Buck said...

Good Luck today, Becky!

Bag Blog said...

I hope all goes well. Let us know how it goes ASAP.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Y'all.