Sunday, August 13, 2006

Joshua

Two new pictures of my nephew Joshua.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mommy cutting his hair. Just look at that face. Isn't he angelic?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And driving Clifford the Big Red Dog. Having the time of his life, from the look on his face.

I don't know what's been up with blogger lately. It still isn't letting me upload any pictures. I had to direct link these from Photobucket also. It's beginning to get on my nerves, though. But I guess you get what you pay for.

5 comments:

Buck said...

Just look at that face. Isn't he angelic?

Yes. Yes, he is! How old is he? If I had to guess, I'd say two - 2 1/2.

Perpetual Beginner said...

Cute, cute kid. Scary thing though - he looks exactly like my nephew Jake! Except that Jake is probably about two/three years older.

Becky G said...

You're right on the money, Buck. He 2 1/2.

Josh and Jake could be twins, huh? Scary thought...

Bag Blog said...

Nice cheeks! Hey, my Grand daughter is 2 and a half too! Gosh, that makes me sound really old.

Becky G said...

Thank you Patch.

And Lou, YES! I just want to pick him up and smush his little cheeks. You know what I mean, I'm sure!