Thursday, October 31, 2019

And Just Like That

Just like that, we're all back to hating Port Isaac.


This morning was the coldest yet, and tomorrow is supposed to be even colder.  I'm still resisting turning on my central heat, but I've got wood up in the wood box to start a fire in the morning.  I'd planned on going in to town and getting new glasses, but all I ended up doing was knitting on the blanket.


I went out and filled up my bird feeders and the squirrel feeder.  By the time I got back into the house, I couldn't feel my toes.

Your PSA for today:  rubber boots have no insulation.  You might as well be barefoot.

Oh, and my latest Yes.Fit medal arrived today.


This one is the Headless Horseman, from the Legend Of Sleepy Hollow.  Kind of appropriate that it arrived on Halloween.  If you ever decide to do any of these races, that is a good one.  Very pretty scenery, and interesting land marks.  I haven't signed up for any more races at the moment.  I'm considering doing the Loch Ness one next, but will probably wait until after the New Year before I start another one.

Kind of no point in dieting until after all these holidays are over.

Speaking of holidays, another Halloween has come and gone, and I didn't get one single trick or treater.  I guess I'll have to eat all this candy myself. 

Hey, it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. 

And with that, I will leave you with my traditional Halloween prayer:


And bid you good night. 



1 comment:

Amnicon Studio said...

Tricker or Treating is getting to be less and less common. When I was in town last night I didn't see to many at the start of the evening. I'm grateful my son got to experience true Halloween trick or treating.