Thursday, October 03, 2019

What Do Normal People Do?

What do normal people do when they're sick, cranky, and can't sleep? 

They may count sheep, or make themselves a cup of tea, or warm milk.  Maybe they read for a minute, or listen to soothing music.  That's what normal people do.

Me, on the other hand, I'm not normal.  I get on Amazon in the middle of the night and order new piano books.


I've got one more level 1 book to get, and then I'll be done.   Until I start level 2, that is. 

Speaking of, I'm progressing a bit more slowly now, since the music is getting harder and more complex.  I'd planned on doing another little recital for you a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get around to it.  It'll happen eventually, but it won't be this weekend.

Yep, I'm still down with the crud.  I didn't even go run my errands in town.  I'll have to go tomorrow, though, as I have bills to pay.  Today, I didn't do much of anything except knit, watch TV, and weave a couple more squares on my Zoom Loom.


Maybe tomorrow will be better.



No comments: