Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Short Post

This is going to be a short post, because, well, frankly, I just don't have anything to talk about.  About the only thing I can do is show you my new fingerboard thing I ordered for my violin.


I still have to learn how to play it, though.  The company that makes the decal -- well, it isn't a decal, it's more of a vinyl cling, but it clings to itself, not the violin -- has a website with instructional videos.  I'll look it up tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Speaking of work, I'm a little aggravated with my place of employment right now.  We've got inventory coming up soon.  Back at the beginning of the year, when I was scheduling my vacation days,  I went by the calendar the company puts out every January, as I always do.  I made sure not to schedule a vacation day on inventory day, because I always work that day.  I found out yesterday that they rescheduled inventory.

To a day I have a vacation day scheduled.  Oh well.  I'm not changing my day.  They'll just have to find someone else to work in my place this year. 

That's about all I have for today, so I'll just leave you with the latest batch of Zoom Loom squares.


Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.





No comments: