Thursday, October 17, 2019

Piano Recital #2

It's that time again, folks.

It's been four months today since my keyboard arrived, so I thought I'd give you another little recital to update you on my progress. 

Again, I'll have to ask you to excuse the poor sound quality.  One of these days, I'm going to get a new -- better -- camera, but for now, you have to put up with this.  And the background noise.  I think one of these has the dryer buzzer going off in the background.  I remember hearing it, but I don't know if the camera captured it or not.  No matter.  It's life. 

So, without further ado, my first song is the French folk classic Alouette.



For my second number, I'll be playing the old Irish folk song, Cockles And Mussels.



And finally, as always, I end my recital with this one, which needs no explanation.



Now that my Fall recital is behind me, I'm going to begin working up a little Christmas concert for you. 

Hey, you'll have something to look forward to! 



3 comments:

Amnicon Studio said...

You sound fantastic! :-)

Becky G said...

Thank you! I'm really enjoying playing.

Amnicon Studio said...

I can tell :-)