Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Wednesday, Right?

I'm sure you will all be pleased to know I made it to work with my driver's license, and subsequently ran the after work errand I mentioned yesterday. 

Having Monday off has really messed with my sense of time.  I'm not quite sure what day it is.  I think it's Wednesday, but I'm not completely sure.  But then, they put the weekend schedule up today, so it must be Wednesday, right? 

The bad news is -- or the good news, depending on your perspective -- we are working Friday and Saturday.  They put the notice up and everyone was like....

And I was like,  "You knew it was coming.  Don't act like you've never worked here before." 

More bad news, the Mississippi Parks and Wildlife Department has expanded it's Chronic Wasting Disease management area to include my county.  The article says supplemental feeding is banned in these counties.  Not sure if that includes the little cup full of corn I toss for my deer, but I figure it's better safe than sorry.  My deer seem OK so far, but I wouldn't want any outsiders coming in and spreading the stuff.  And I for sure don't want to get busted by the game wardens.  Not after watching all that Lone Star Law on Hulu.

I really don't have any more to talk about tonight, other than that my Stalker was actually TAKING PICTURES of my work today.  Seriously?  There is something majorly wrong with him. 

Oh, and I got a new T-shirt.



I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm going to hit the hay early. 

Good night.

No comments: