Wednesday, April 24, 2019

I'm Not So Sure

I'd originally said I was going to take myself a long weekend, because I have vacation tomorrow.  Company policy says if you take Thursday, you get Friday and Saturday off as well.  But now that they've posted the plant is working both Friday and Saturday, I'm not so sure.  I mean, 12 hours Friday and 8 more Saturday.  That's a lot of overtime to be turning down.  Well, I still have all day tomorrow to decide.

Speaking of, it's supposed to rain.  Again.  The good news is the worst of the weather is supposed to pass well to the South of where I am.  The bad news is, my friend Amy will be right in the thick of it.  I'd planned on getting my flower beds planted, but it looks like I'll just sit inside, knit, and catch up on my DVR'd shows.  And debate whether to work Friday and Saturday.

OK, then...

Back in the day, I had a regular feature on my blog called Conversations With Cody.  This was, as the name suggests, conversations with my son.  You can click the link at the bottom of this post, or on the label link in the right sidebar to read some of these. 

The feature kind of fell by the wayside once he grew up and left home, but I think I might bring it back from time to time.  Starting with this one: 





He is my child after all!

No comments: