Friday, April 07, 2017

Part Two

I didn't sleep well last night.  I kept having strange dreams and waking up.  The only one I remember is that I was playing on someone's phone and they had an Uber app.  Now, I don't know anything about Uber, but this app had a map.  If you needed a ride, you just touched an icon on the location to which you wanted to go, and the app would dispatch the closest driver.  I was trying to figure out how it worked, and accidentally sent three drivers to different locations in the city.  The drivers started messaging me, telling me they were there, so I hurried up and gave the phone back and pretended it wasn't me.  

OK, moving right along...

Remember how yesterday, I spent the day waiting for my paycheck?  Well, today felt like Saturday all day.  I told Group Leader Theresa that I might get up and go to church in the morning instead of coming to work. 

When I got home from work, there was a package in my mailbox.  It was the other thing I'd ordered.  I know you're anxious to see what it is.  Here you go:


I've been working on improving my handwriting, and this might be a good way.  It's got the theory book and practice pages all in a single volume.  Now, when I use my wax seals, I might have a letter in nice handwriting to put inside it.  The only thing left is to find some nice stationery upon which to write said letter in nice handwriting.  You might be surprised at how hard it's become to find stationery sets these days.  There is some on Amazon, but it's expensive, and you don't know exactly what you're getting. 

It got pretty chilly last night.  I got a brief moment of panic when I was going to get into my car and saw the grass sparkling.  I thought that it might be frost, but when I felt the grass, it was just dew.  Whew, that was a relief.  My little seedlings are safe.

I've got lots of things coming up in my flower bed.  Things I didn't plant. 


I have no idea what all these are going to turn out to be.  Last year, I had angelonias, marigolds, zinnias, and vincas in that bed. 

It'll be interesting to see what they are.  I'll keep you informed.



No comments: