Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I Need A Nap

It would seem that the phrase which comes out of my mouth most often these days is as follows, and I quote

Man, I need a nap.  

It ranks right up there in frequency with:

I just let you in/out!

and

 It's too early in the morning for you to be nagging me already!

Since I am not married, and have no significant other in my life, I'll just let you guess at whom that last one is directed.

Man, I need a nap.



Anyway, I get to work bright and early this morning, and start working away.   Before too long, but after uttering the third phrase above at least once, I noticed my group leader and the third shift supervisor with their heads together.

After a moment, they both turned and looked at me.  Then gestured me over.  Third Shift Supervisor Josh asked me, "Can you come in early?"

I'm already coming in early.  Do you mean earlier?  Yes, you do.  You mean earlier. 

To make a long story short, they are opening another line on third shift Monday, and the sub brazer from my line is moving over there.  Her replacement has only trained for two days, so he doesn't really know what he's doing yet.  So, starting tomorrow, I'm back to going in at 4:00 AM.

Sigh, I guess I didn't really need to sleep anyway.


Maybe I need to break down and buy some of that there Death Wish coffee.


Nah, with my luck, my heart would probably explode.

 Man, I need a nap.

No comments: