Thursday, April 27, 2017

I Survived The Storms

I went to bed pretty early last night, knowing I had to get up at an hour that is simply insane.  Lucky me, about the time I was drifting off to sleep, the expected storms rolled through.

And rolled through. 

And rolled through. 

It was loud.  It was so loud that Rylea left her bed in the closet -- she likes sleeping in my closet, I guess because it reminds her of a cave-- and slept beside my bed.  I discovered this when I got up to use the bathroom and stepped on her. 

It was so loud that it actually made me jump a couple of times.  Needless to say, I didn't get very much sleep. 

Man, I need a nap.

Blogging will likely be scarce while I'm keeping these hours, so if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, don't worry.  I'll be either at work, or trying to sleep. 

Just one more thing.  Two weeks from today, I'm getting my crowns.  Yes, I'm already counting down!  With all those crowns, and as much as I'm paying for them, you can call me Her Majesty The Queen. 

No comments: