Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday

Before you ask, no I did not have a better day at work today.

It's not that my coworker is lazy.  Everyone knows that.  As soon as we found out they were putting her over there with me, people were telling me they felt sorry for me because she is lazy as all get out.  Ok, they didn't use those words, but this is a family friendly blog.  Well, let me tell you, they weren't lying when they said that.     I'm used to that.  The part that burns me up is that she stood there doing absolutely nothing for the last two hours of the day, then blamed ME because she didn't get her work done.  Yeah, she told our supervisor that it's my fault she didn't get the order finished because I didn't do her work for her.  Seriously, she said that.

That just burns me up.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, and here's a marigold.  






No comments: