Friday, June 03, 2016

Dear Coworker

If you want to play the race card by claiming the group leader is favoring me because of my race, it might carry more weight if the group leader (and the supervisor, also, lest we forget) was actually of my race, instead of being of your race.  Don't you think?

While we are on the subject, you're getting all upset because you say she "won't move the white girl".  So tell me, when was the last time she moved you?  Oh, yeah, that's right.  Never! Which means she's moved me a whole lot more than she's ever moved you.  Oh, but never let the facts get in the way of a good agenda, right?

And by the way, I've never seen you volunteer to take our other coworker's place when the group leader tries to move her.  That's something I have done -- many times.  

"No, no, I'll go.  You move Tasha a lot.  It's my turn to go."  "No, it's OK.  I'll go the whole day, instead of four hours.  She was on the line all day yesterday;  it's my turn."

I've never heard those words come out of your mouth.  Here is something else for you to chew on. I'm the one who went to our supervisor in the first place and discussed with him about our group leader moving Tasha all the time.   I'm the one who told him it wasn't fair to either of us -- not to Tasha because she's the one who is always being moved, but it's also not fair for her to expect me to do a two person job by myself every day -- and that she needed to move us equally.  Have you ever done that?  I didn't think so.

Next time the group leader tries to move Tasha, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and volunteer to go in her place?  Otherwise, shut up and get off your high horse.  Like I told you last week, I'm not the pet because she just likes me.  She likes me because I work.  That's exactly what she said to me when I told her what you said, "I don't favor you.  It's because you work."

It's because I work.  Maybe you should try it sometime, instead of playing on your phone all day and then complaining about how ill used you are.  All you're doing is making yourself look like a spoiled, selfish child pitching a hissy fit, which is exactly what you are.  Grow up and get over yourself.

Thank you.

That is all.

1 comment:

Suzanne McClendon said...

Way to go!

I hope she gets the message. :)

Have a blessed day.