Tuesday, November 03, 2015

More Yarn!

What a delight to come home after a long, hard day at work to find a surprise in my mail box.


More yarn for the blanket!  This time, it was from my friend Ann.  Thanks, Ann!

OK, technically, it wasn't a surprise, because I knew it was coming, but it's still fun to get packages.  Even when you know they are coming. 

I tried to take some artsy-fartsy photos of the blanket, but you'll just have to settle for these. 





Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch NCIS and go to bed.  These 3:30 mornings are getting rough.  But, I need the money.  Cody needs nearly $800 more to pay his tuition before he can register for next semester. 

The good news is, he's finally looking for a job!  I hope he gets one.  I'll likely be minimum wage, but it's more income than he has now.


No comments: