Friday, November 06, 2015

Eye Candy Friday

Literally, eye candy. 


I had to hurry up and take the picture, because I've almost eaten it all up already.  And I just bought it yesterday.  Oh, and Snickerdoodle flavored milk isn't nearly as good as it sounds.

I have a house guest for the next few days.


Yes, I am kitty sitting for a while.  I've cat sat for her before, but this time, she came to my house.  Her people have one of those fancy schmancy alarm systems-- the monitored kind with someone sitting on the other end of the computer watching the house.  They tried to leave her home once, and she kept setting the alarm off.  After the third time the cops showed up at the house, they realized they had to do something different.  They tried bringing her with them, but the trip was very difficult for her.

Thus, she came to my house.  Why is this significant?  Because this morning, you could barely walk into this room.


It didn't take long to tidy it up.  I just took my painting supplies out to the shed, put the books on the shelves, and stuffed everything else in the closet.  Voila!  Clean room.  It's all ready to move Cody's furniture into it.

I was, however, rather dismayed at how many large dead spiders I found in the room.  I mean, very large spiders.  I'm not given to arachnophobia, but I do have my limits. 

I'm just glad they were already dead when I found them. 




No comments: