Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No Progress

on my Anniversary Mystery Shawl today. 

 
 That darn Amazon.com added like two hundred new free things to their kindle store.  I've been busy downloading, and downloading, and downloading. 



I haven't knit a stitch.

I didn't sleep well last night, either.  I woke up around 12:15.  The last time I looked at the clock, it said 12:55.  I lay awake a long time after that, but didn't look at the clock again.  I was afraid to. 

I finally fell asleep again, and dreamed that we had our Memphis Meetup, only no one showed up.  I woke up seriously bummed.  But I know it won't happen.  Amy will be there, as will Laura and Peggy. 

My co-worker Vanessa likes my stories.  I printed out The Ruby Pendant and Run Dee Run for her, plus one more I haven't posted yet.   I keep intending to, but I haven't gotten around to it.  Anyway, today she asked me when I was going to print out some more stories for her to read, so I came home and picked out a few old posts to print. 

She says she keeps them to read before she goes to bed. 

I'm honored. 

No comments: