Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know

First off, about yesterday.  Or the lack thereof...  I'd heard on the radio that last year was one of the worst years for allergy sufferers, and this year looks to be even worse.  So I was going to come home and write about that, and how my allergies are kicking my butt. 

But my allergies were kicking my butt, so it didn't get done.

So, today I am going to tell you that, although my allergies are still kicking my butt, I'm here to share with you something about myself that you probably will wish I'd kept to myself.  And what is that, you ask?  Well, I'll tell you...

I have striped feet.


And how did I get said striped feet?  From wearing these sandals while walking the dog. 


Yep.  That's how it happened.  But now that I've bought my Teva sandals, I'll be wearing them from now on. 


Soon, you will see a whole new pattern of stripes emerge.  I'll keep you updated.  Whether you want me to or not. 

You're welcome. 

No comments: