Saturday, November 14, 2009

With This Win

Colt McCoy ties the record for most wins by a college quarterback of a major school. He was robbed of the Heisman last year, and if he doesn't win it this year, then something is definitely wrong in the world of college football.

During their 47-14 anhilation of the Baylor Bears, this is the image you saw of Colt McCoy for almost half of the game. Once the Longhorns went up 40-0, he -- along with the rest of the starters--was pulled from the game.

Nevertheless, I must bring you your

Gratuitous Colt McCoy photo.


(AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

LSU didn't have it so easy, though. What with Jordan Jefferson, Charles Scott, and Richard Dixon all out with injuries, the Bayou Bengals struggled against Louisiana Tech . Still, they managed to hang on and eke out a 24-16 win over the Bulldogs.

Me, I've got to figure out how to get my photos to upload to my laptop. I've got to find an update to my photo program or something. I don't think my old program is compatible with Vista. I even took a Saturday Sky photo, but don't want to go into the other room to upload it.

So, I think I'll just walk the puppy and go to bed.

G'nite.

No comments: