Friday, November 20, 2009

Not So Fast

I was so excited yesterday that my heat seemed to be fixed. But this morning, when I left for work-- no heat. I was sooooo disappointed! I wanted to cry.

Ricky suggested that I flush out the heater core again, only this time let the water run through it a good long time. I'm going to try that tomorrow, when I change my antifreeze. I wondered if maybe more air had gotten into the system, or maybe there was something clogging it that Ricky shifted a bit when he ran water through the core. Maybe with the engine shut off, it settled back and blocked the fluid flow once again.

The heat WAS blowing yesterday, so the heating system works. Things don't break sitting in your driveway overnight. We just have to figure out what's keeping the water from circulating.

No comments: